We apologize for the delay in announcements and updates made the previous day regarding the change in our upcoming schedule and roadmap.
After releasing the announcement, we received many voices within our community that said if this was the case, our users wanted to make additional purchases of HBT, or become a new participant in our ICO.
With this ongoing demand we have made a decision to hold an Additional Sale, and while the amount may be small in total, we have prepared additional HBT for our users.
This will allow us to re-introduce our concept, as well as let those who previously missed out take part in our operations.
The opening of H＆B Exchange has been pushed back, but we are still confident and working hard to ensure H＆B Exchange will be a world-class exchange, and will be the best partner for you in cryptocurrency.
Please don’t miss out on this chance to take part, and we look forward to your continued support of H＆B Exchange!